Pinch valve is a Seat-less & Glandless valve
Pinch valve is a modified version of Iaboratory pinchcock. A rubber sleeve is protected under a body made from cast iron, aluminum casting. The sen/ice material / fluid passing through does not come in contact with either body covering or any other metal parts of the valve except the rubber sleeve / muff and hence the body and other metal parts are almost permanently not subjected to the corrosive action of the ﬂuid. The flow through the valve is straight and full as that of a pipeline, when the valve is fully open. Further, the collar of the sleeve eliminates use of any gasket. The valve having simple rising spindle type operation makes the valve just simple as other wheel operated valve. The in-between stoppage will allow the desired throttling and Pinch valve thus offers positive control over ﬂowing media.
- Seat - less & glandless valves
- Field replaceable elastomer sleeve / muff
- Rubber sleeve / muff has four reinforced lugs
- Flanged ends & drilled to DN, ANSI, BS - 10, IS, etc.
- This valve incorporates all design modification based on our experience & is of sturdy construction & good quality finishing to handle abrasive and corrosive.